Terms and Conditions
Terms of Service – Being Consistent
By accessing the website at www.beingconsistent.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Being Consistent’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Being Consistent’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Being Consistent at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Being Consistent’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Being Consistent makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Being Consistent does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Being Consistent or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Being Consistent’s website, even if Being Consistent or a Being Consistent authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Being Consistent’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Being Consistent does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Being Consistent may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Being Consistent does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Being Consistent has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Being Consistent of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Being Consistent may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Legal Disclaimer
We do our best to ensure that we accurately represent the products and services presented on this website and their fat loss results. Weight loss results made by Being Consistent are clear estimates of what we think you can possibly accomplish. Therefore, there is no clear guarantee that you will get the same results as with our other clients and you accept the risk that the weight loss results vary from person-to-person.
- Personal Disclaimer
I am not a Licensed Medical Provider. The fitness information I provide is based on my personal experience, thorough studies on Exercise Science, and my experience of coaching clients since 2018. Any recommendations I make about fitness, lifestyle, and nutrition should be consulted between you and your doctor because following any fitness and/or nutrition plan involves risks. Being Consistent and/or Urvashi Jivani are/is not responsible for any injury or ailment incurred while following fitness and/or nutrition advice presented on this or any other website.